Saturday 1 May 2010

Volcanoes behaving Badly...

This is something that I totally wouldn't care about if I wasn't affected by it, but unfortunately my parents were stuck in New York almost double the time they should have been there, leaving me with an empty house and a lot of boredom.



Personally, I think that there was a total lack of organisation by the air companies. Fair enough, the ash cloud was there and they couldn't do anything about it, but my mom and dad were stuck in New York not knowing when they were going to come home. Luckily enough, they had nothing at home that they were tied down to, unlike some people who had jobs, weddings etc that they needed to get back for. Now they don't know if they will be paid any compensation for the time that they have spent there completely fed up with nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment