Saturday 24 April 2010

Sweetest Drug...



In the news its hard not to hear health risks to do with certain types of food. Nowadays nearly everything can increase your chances of having cancer.




I personally, find myself addicted to Diet Coke, I cannot go a day without at least 2 or 3 cans. Yet even though it only has 1 calorie per can, and hardly any sugar or fat, it is still seen as something dangerous to people's health. Here is part of a forum with men talking about the risks that come with Diet Coke;








But I believe that if you enjoy something, why shouldn't you eat or drink it? We can't all just go round eating what the government suggest, or we'd be going round eating salad leaves. I think there are worst things that you could be addicted to, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes which are all much more dangerous for one's health, so why can't we indulge in our favourite treats now and again?




No comments:

Post a Comment