Thursday 29 April 2010

Steph's Blog on Theft

http://misshadley-stephyyyy.blogspot.com/2010/04/stealing.html



Personally, I can't believe that I haven't already done a blog on stealing. Unlike some of the topics that I have done a blog on, I don't see any side of it that could be excused. When I was in year 9, I had my mobile phone stolen while I was in a P.E lesson. The thing that upset me wasn't that I lost my phone, it was the principle that that was my property and that someone had gone through my bag intentionally to steal my phone, I wanted to find the person who stole it just so that I could say, "Get your own phone, you scrubber!"




As I said before, it can never be excused and I could never imagine doing it myself, I'd be too scared! In relation to my other blogs, I also see it as a form of backstabbing. You're going behind someone's back and stealing their property.


One thing that I have always said would terrify me would be waking up in the middle of the night and seeing someone raiding through your wardrobes.




Another form of theft is identity theft, which seems to be growing more and more common nowadays, it even happened to one of my best friends when her card was cloned at a petrol station's cashpoint!



http://www.spamlaws.com/id-theft-statistics.html


I do think that there should be more to help cut down theft, however whatever you do, I think it's in the person that they are able to steal without feeling guilty and this is something that you can't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment