Wednesday 28 April 2010

Mean Girl?



One of my all time favourite films of all time is Mean Girls, and you know why? Because of all the bitchy quotes and comments that prop up here and there and even though it is an extreme immitation, it reflects secondary school life so much! Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.




I don't think there's one person out there who has never said a bitchy comment about someone, with it being their hair, clothes, shoes, make up, you name it... we've all been there! If there's one person who says they haven't, they're lying.


The Definition of Bitchy; http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bitchy


However, I believe that having a bitch once in a while doesn't make you a bitch, and the quote from Cady in Mean Girls proves it...





"I know it may look like I had become a bitch, but that's only because I was acting like a bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment