Tuesday 27 April 2010

Steph's Blog on Gambling...

http://misshadley-stephyyyy.blogspot.com/2010/04/gambling.html

Steph's blog about gambling mentioned how she was shocked that bingo was classed as gambling, yet I think that these are the forms of gambling that can be most addictive. Even when I go on the machines atdown the pub, I end up putting about £5 in them, but never win anything and end up wasting valuable money that could be spent on pints! But I do think, that if i ever did win, I would want to play again and again and again. I can see how the vicious circle works.



People all over the world are in debt because of their Love for gambling, and I do know of people who have gambled their way out of marriages. I don't see anything wrong with a bit of fun, eg. doing the lottery, going to bingo or putting a bet on at the football match, but I think when the numbers get into triple figures, you're in trouble!


Here are some facts and more info about gambling;
http://www.overcominggambling.com/facts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment