Monday 19 April 2010

Tattoos, Being Bad?




Honestly, I can't understand why tattoos are seen as Being Bad. I wouldn't mind having one myself. It's never quite been understood by me why having a visible tattoo could decrease your chances of getting a job either.



For me, tattoos look nice. I don't have a problem with them. The best part of New Moon was the scene of Jacob Black walking in the rain with his new image, including his tattoo.

Also, the tattoos on David Beckham make him 10 times as beautiful (if that's possible);




So why is it that tattoos are sometimes frowned upon in the society?


After reading this article, I can understand the girl's point of view,


Surely if you are discriminated for your tattoos it is the same as being discriminated for your race, gender etc. Just like piercings or plastic surgery, it is the persons choice if they want a tattoo, but these wouldn't make people turn you away from a job interview. Personally, I think that it is stereotypical behaviour. Just because someone has a tattoo, it doesn't say anything about their personality, just that they want to be more individual and stand out from the crowd, which to me isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment