Wednesday 21 April 2010

Comedians? How about No...

I am the first person to put on a dvd of Peter Kay when I need cheering up, yet there are some comedians who I have never found funny, because of their racst remarks. There are comedians such as Peter Kay and Michael McIntyre who just make people laugh just by pointing out funny moments that happen in everyday life, for example Peter Kays wedding dance. Genious.

However I can never quite understand how some people can sit and laugh at a man standing on a stage being completely racist.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1972565.stm

Reading that article, it's clear that I'm not the only person who believes that the racist jokes aren't funny. Peter Kay is proof that you can be funny without making fun of other races.

A comedian that was famous for his racist jokes was Bernard Manning;


No comments:

Post a Comment